What’s in Dan’s Bag?
Published On February 5, 2013 | Travel Planning, What's In Our Bags?
I am packing my Osprey convertible suitcase and day pack and Clik camera bag.
- 1 pair jeans
- 1 pair quick dry shorts
- 1 pair board shorts
- 1 pair athletic shorts
- 1 long sleeve button up shirt
- 2 short sleeve button up shirt
- 3 tank tops
- 1 long sleeve dry fit shirt
- 5 t-shirts
- 7 pairs ExOfficio underwear (their tagline says you only need 1, but they are small and light)
- 1 Tottenham baseball hat
- 1 pair sandals
- 1 pair Sanuks
- 1 pair Merrell tennis shoes (for barefoot running, so they are very light)
- 4 pairs of socks
- MacBook Pro
- Nikon 5200 camera
- eBags packing cubes and stuffsacks
- Camelback UV water purifying bottle
- Chargers for everything
- eBags Documents pouch and copies of immunizations, confirmations, etc.
2 Responses to What’s in Dan’s Bag?