Medicine and Toiletries
Published On February 3, 2013 | Travel Planning, What's In Our Bags?
Here are all the medicines and toiletries we are bringing. We have a clear toiletries bag each, and one additional bag for pills and other non-liquids. We like GoToobs for liquid and pill containers. Most of these things we can re-stock while on the road, which we tried to keep in mind while packing as little as possible.
- Malarone, for malaria zones (prescription)
- Azithromycin antibiotic, for travelers diarrhea (prescription)
- Tri-Sprintec birth control (prescription)
- Bonine, for motion sickness
- Lactaid, for lactose intolerance
- Zyrtec, for seasonal allergies
- Zantec acid reducer
- Band-aids and Neosporin
- Water purifying tablets
- Shampoo, conditioner, facewash, soap
- Razors and shaving cream
- Hand sanitizer
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Deet bug spray
- SPF-30 sunscreen
Pingback: This World Rocks | What’s In Alissa’s Bag?