Dubai is a city that deserves to be written about; it is a gorgeous place to be in at any time of the year. The city has a great spirit in itself and if you visit Dubai at least once then the city will keep on pulling you for several times. The lights of the city have made many people amaze and that particular rosy attitude despite of the heat is an absolute pleasure. It is not very surprising if someone falls head over heels with the beauty of the city Dubai.
There are certain points that one needs to know before going to visit Dubai. Also you need not worry about حجز فنادق We tell you about it in this article.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
If you are planning a vacation in Dubai, you should know about the most suitable time to visit there. Dubai means sun, sand, beach and shopping; best time to go there is referred to be the cooler months which is between November and April. At this time of the year, the sun is at rest mostly and winds blow during the evenings and night. At this time, the temperature is between 24- 35 degree Centigrade. Again during December to March, one can take the pleasure of rain in the city; it has a special ambience altogether during rains. During Ramadan, strict rules against smoking, drinking is applicable and the hotel prices also drop down by 70% sometimes.
About Dubai and its Significance
There is a difference in the culture and atmosphere of the Middle Eastern countries and this is what sometime unites lot of them together. When one enters Dubai, the most enticing thing will be the desert and that individual could hear the call to prayer. The lifestyle of Dubai is another attractive thing out there; it makes people more intrigued about all the glitters that are in gold. The city seems to be one a mission of improving itself day by day; the speed of this city changes the view of the skyline almost after every 8-10 months. Any work here is not done in a half manner; everything is completed and the end result turns out to be perfect.
Historical Places to Visit In Dubai
Dubai is not just about skyscrapers and tall buildings; it has an enriching heritage as well. It is a host to many cultural places; some of them are as follows:
- Heritage Village is noted as one of the noted places to visit in Dubai; it was built around 1997 in Al Sindagah. It has a complete view of old traditions and customs with photos and other items which will take back you in time.
- The Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization has a great collection of various artifacts that are timeless and through these Islamic achievements can be seen properly. Various aspects of Islamic faith, science and art are shown here.
- Other than these, there is Jumeirah Mosque, Shiekh Saeed house, Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Kattab Mosque and many more. The Dubai museum is stated to be a must visit as it has all the cultural history of Dubai in it.
Places to visit in Dubai
Dubai is a city that has been groomed over the years to become one of the top places for a holiday vacation. It is impossible to write about all the attractive tourist spots, but we can surely tell about some of the must visit ones.
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world. It will give a great view of the entire city from the 134th observation desk. It is in 1 Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Boulevard.
- Burj Al Arab is a 7 star hotel and this is a luxurious stay for any family with approximately 1800 Euros for one night. It is an expensive hotel booking.
- One can visit Bastakiya quarters for the glimpse of old Dubai. It has relaxing historical buildings; Deira Souk on the other hand is a traditional market for buying gold.
- Other locations are Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountain, Dubai Creek, Arabian Desert and even Dubai Miracle Garden. These are attractive locations for tourists. .
Food culture in Dalhousie (Dubai)
In case of the food culture in Dubai, there are a lot of cuisines. Here we are going to talk about the ones that are rationally enriching. For non-vegetarians Manousheh is a luscious dish for breakfast. It is the local pizza with exotic toppings of zaatar herbs and olive oils. The Iranian Sangak is a great dish for bread lovers. They have authentic chello kebab, traditional Al Harees etc.
Shopping Places to Visit in Dubai:
Dubai has now days become synonymous with shopping a lot. It is simply because of the tax markets and malls. One of the eminent places to go for shopping in Dubai is the Dubai Mall; it has a spectacular designing and also one can get all the top brands of clothing and cool gadgets in there. One can also go to the mall of Emirates for shopping. Bur Dubai Souk and Global Village are also famous markets to visit.
Adventure Activities in Dubai:
Dubai has a lot of adventure activities to offer. It has ample avenues and through these, people can definitely explore their adventurous side. Dubai has all starting from desert safari, deep sea diving, skydiving and what not. Dune bashing can turn out to be a lovely experience in the desert if you are riding a cruiser. Hatta mountain safari has been recorded as a great life changing experience.
How to travel to Dubai?
One of the best options to travel to Dubai is getting on to Emirates Airlines. If the flight tickets are high, then as an alternative plan one can fly on Etihad Airlines to Abu Dhabi and take a shuttle bus from there onwards. They make a stop only at Doha.
Where to Stay in Dubai?
There is actually no shortage of hotels in dubai One can get easy hotel bookings done through online. The vicinity around the Dubai Mall is the hot favorite amidst the tourists. It is one of the most crowded and happening places in Dubai. The Dubai Marina accompanied by Palm Jumeirah is also another sought out place to be in.